Trenchless Sewer Repair in Pomona CA Offers Quick and Affordable Fixes
There is no time to waste if you have a sewer line that has cracked, corroded, burst, or is otherwise damaged. The sooner you call for repairs, the easier and more affordable the repair will be. We highly recommend you contact High Speed Plumbing as soon as possible for trenchless sewer repair in Pomona CA. We can offer you fast, effective, and affordable solutions to your sewer line problems.
What Exactly is Trenchless Sewer Repair in Pomona CA?
Put simply, trenchless sewer repair is a no-dig option that repairs or replaces your current pipes. There are three main options available to you:
- Pipe Relining: This trenchless repair creates a seamless new pipe within your old pipe. We will thread a special sleeve into the pipe, which will then harden in place to create a highly durable new sewer line.
- Pipe Bursting: If your old terra cotta, clay, TVC, concrete, or cast-iron sewer line is very damaged, pipe bursting is the best option. This involves running a new pipe attached to a steel splitting head through the old pipe. The splitting head destroys the old pipe and leaves the new one in its place.
- Perma-Liner: If you have old, failing sewer pipes, Perma-liner sewer repair may be the answer to rehabilitate your pipes without the need for excavation. This option involves a felt tube made from polyester, fiberglass cloth, or a number of other materials that is then saturated with resin and pulled through your damaged pipe. The result is an installed liner that can create a long-term solution without a huge investment.
Do any of these three options for trenchless sewer repair in Pomona CA seem like the right answer for you? Then contact High Speed Plumbing at 1-888-958-1394 today to find out what we recommend for your unique needs.
Take Advantage of the Benefits That Come with Trenchless Sewer Line Repair in Pomona CA
It is no accident that many people choose trenchless sewer repair in Pomona CA: There are many benefits including:
- No need to dig up driveways, paths, patios, lawns, or landscaping
- No damage to your yard
- We can get repairs done much more quickly than we would using traditional methods
- Labor costs are lower
- The total cost can be as little as half what it would cost for dig options
The cost alone is enough reason for you to consider trenchless options. Is it the right choice for your home? Maybe and maybe not. However, you can count on High Speed Plumbing to offer our honest advice and concrete facts about the pros and cons of any options available to you. We handle both trenchless and traditional sewer repair and stand by, ready to help you at1-888-958-1394.