Do Not Wait: Call Now for Trenchless Sewer Repair in Glendora CA
Sewer line problems fall into the category of problems that are not going to get better on their own. The faster you have your issues fixed, the more affordable it is likely to be. At High Speed Plumbing we have the experience and expertise you need for fast, affordable fixes. We are available 24 hours a day so you can call us in an emergency. Reach out at 1-888-958-1394 now for instant help.
We Can Help with All Aspects of Trenchless Sewer Repair in Glendora CA
Our clients love trenchless sewer repair in Glendora CA because it offers them a no dig option to repair or replace their pipes. There are a number of options within the category of trenchless sewer repair, including:
- Pipe Bursting: If your old terra cotta, clay, TVC, concrete, or cast-iron sewer line is very damaged, pipe bursting is the best option. This involves running a new pipe attached to a steel splitting head through the old pipe. The splitting head destroys the old pipe and leaves the new one in its place.
- Pipe Relining: This trenchless repair creates a seamless new pipe within your old pipe. We will thread a special sleeve into the pipe, which will then harden in place to create a highly durable new sewer line.
- Perma-Liner: If you have old, failing sewer pipes, Perma-liner sewer repair may be the answer to rehabilitate your pipes without the need for excavation. This option involves a felt tube made from polyester, fiberglass cloth, or a number of other materials that is then saturated with resin and pulled through your damaged pipe. The result is an installed liner that can create a long-term solution without a huge investment.
Any of these three options could be the answer you are looking for. To learn more, and to get a free assessment and estimate, contact High Speed Plumbing at 1-888-958-1394.
There Are Many Benefits to Trenchless Sewer Repair in Glendora CA
Though there are a number of benefits to choosing trenchless sewer repair in Glendora CA over other options, most of those benefits fall under one main purpose: Your entire plumbing does not have to be dug up. We can generally reline using your main line drain and this does not require any digging. Even if a pipe has burst, we can generally fix the issue by digging just two small holes at either end of the burst pipe.
The fact that we have less digging brings a number of benefits of its own:
- No damage to lawns and landscaping
- No need to dig up and then repair driveways, paths, or patios
- Lower labor costs
- Faster repairs
- Your costs could be cut in half
In many cases, choosing trenchless sewer line repair instead of traditional methods can cut your costs in half. You can rely on our experienced plumbers for honest information about the condition of your pipes and the advisability of trenchless sewer repair, along with accurate estimates.Call High Speed Plumbing now, 24 hours a day, for help with all your sewer line repair and replacement needs.