Toilet Repair and Replacement Services in Pomona
Reliable Solutions at Affordable Prices
The toilet is one of the single most important plumbing fixtures in your home. It deserves expert attention from plumbing professionals who truly care about your satisfaction. You can rely on High Speed Plumbing for superior quality service whenever you need your toilet repaired, unclogged, or replaced. Our highly experienced plumbers will get the job done right at a fair and affordable price.
We Can Solve Any Toilet Issue, Including:
- Clogged Toilets: Clogs are a very common problem that is easily fixed by a professional plumber. We can use a plunger or auger to clear clogs that are located in the drain trap of the toilet. We can also provide complete main line drain cleaning services in cases where blockages further down the pipes are affecting the toilet.
- Running Toilets: If your toilet is running, there are several parts inside the tank to check, including the flapper, fill valve, and flapper ball or float ball. We can adjust or replace these parts as needed.
- Leaky Toilets: If you often find water around the base of your toilet, the wax ring that fits between the toilet and the pipe probably needs to be replaced. You can rely on our plumbers to fix the problem without leaving a mess on your property.
- Weak Flush: Older toilets can develop a weak or incomplete flush if the jet holes that feed water into the toilet bowl get clogged up with mineral scale, rust, or other residues. If a thorough cleaning doesn’t solve the problem, we may need to adjust the water level or timing of the flapper closing.
If you’re a resident of Pomona, Arcadia, Fullerton, or the surrounding areas and you’re dealing with one or more of these issues, you can always give us a call at (844) 908-3535 or reach out to us online. We’ll help you find the perfect solution and provide you with a same-day appointment and free estimate!
Say Goodbye to Clogs
A clogged toilet can be a real nightmare, especially if you end up with dirty water overflowing the bowl and getting all over the bathroom floor. Fortunately, you can rely on High Speed Plumbing for a fast, effective, and affordable solution. Even if it’s a minor clog, our Pomona-based plumbing team will still be there for you with professional advice and recommendations. Depending on where the clog is located and how bad it is, you may be able to clear it yourself. Here’s what to do:
- Find your plunger. Hopefully, you have a flange plunger, which has a little extra rubber piece at the bottom of the rubber cup that fits down into the drain trap of the toilet. This type of plunger is best for fixing clogged toilets.
- Make sure the toilet bowl is about half full of water. You may have to scoop some water out or pour some extra in. If you need to add water, make it hot water. This can help break up some types of clogs.
- Run your plunger under hot water to make sure the rubber is nice and pliable so it can make a good seal.
- Stick the plunger in the toilet bowl, making sure to form a good seal. Plunge up and down a few times, then try flushing the toilet. Keep your hand on the flapper in the toilet tank so you can push it down and cut off the water if it looks like the toilet is going to overflow. Repeat until the toilet flushes normally.
If plunging the toilet didn’t fix the clog—or if you prefer not to attempt this yourself—don’t worry. High Speed Plumbing is here for you. Our experienced plumbers will come to your property ASAP and we won’t leave until we’ve got your toilet working again.
Helping You Find Hidden Problems
The most common issue you’ll experience with your toilet is a clog. Most of the time, clogged toilets are caused by somebody flushing something that they shouldn’t. For example, someone may have flushed a feminine hygiene product, or a child might have decided to send some of their toys for a ride. However, in some cases, a clogged toilet can be a sign of a larger problem with your drains and/or your sewer line. If you notice water bubbling up in the shower drain or sink drain when you flush, you need professional help. Our toilet repair experts can inspect your plumbing and determine the root cause of your problems.
It may even be time to invest in repiping. Ground movement, water pressure, mineral buildup, tree root intrusion, or even simple old age can leave your pipes weak and vulnerable to failure. By replacing old, weak, or damaged pipes before they have a chance to fail completely, you can prevent thousands of dollars’ worth of damage to your property and avoid the stress of an emergency burst pipe situation.
Beyond Basic Clogs
Of course, a lot of other things can go wrong with your toilet. At High Speed Plumbing, we’re always prepared to provide any kind of toilet repairs you need to keep your home running smoothly. You can trust High Speed Plumbing for honest advice when you’re wondering if it’s time to repair or replace your toilet. After examining your toilet, we’ll advise you of its condition. If a repair is needed, we’ll tell you the cost of the necessary repair and give you an estimate of how long the repair should last. From there, you can decide if you want to repair your old toilet or simply install a new one. If you choose toilet replacement, we can recommend several excellent new models and provide quick and careful installation services.
Your Toilet May Need to Be Replaced If:
- Your toilet is over 20 years old
- There are visible cracks in the tank or bowl
- You’re calling us for repairs and unclogging more and more frequently
- Your toilet is wobbly or unstable
- Your water bill has been getting higher
Having a Toilet Emergency?
Don’t forget, we offer 24/7 emergency service. So, if your toilet is in urgent need of service, do not hesitate to give us a call, no matter what time it is. Our team is on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to help you prevent further damage and get your toilets working again as soon as possible.
Call (844) 908-3535 at any time, day or night, for fast, effective toilet repairs in Pomona, Arcadia, and all of the surrounding areas!
$79 Drain Cleaning One per household. Cannot be combined with other offers. Call (844) 908-3535 for details.Valid from Aug 1, 2020 - Dec 31, 2020
$35 Off Plumbing Repair One per household. Cannot be combined with other offers. Call (844) 908-3535 for details.Valid from Aug 1, 2020 - Dec 31, 2020
$50 Off Water Heaters One per household. Cannot be combined with other offers. Call (844) 908-3535 for details.Valid from Aug 1, 2020 - Dec 31, 2020
$395 Hydro Jetting Service Mainline One per household. Cannot be combined with other offers. Call (844) 908-3535 for details.Valid from Oct 16, 2020 - Dec 31, 2020
$199 Leak Detection One per household. Cannot be combined with other offers. Call (844) 908-3535 for details.Valid from Aug 1, 2020 - Dec 31, 2020
$279 Jetting Service One per household. Cannot be combined with other offers. Call (844) 908-3535 for details.Valid from Aug 1, 2020 - Dec 31, 2020
Providing Options Your Home Needs
Honest, Ethical & Trustworthy
Available 24/7 for Emergency Services
Family Owned & Operated